Thursday 25th April 2019
Fakenham Gateway SureStart Centre
01328 864511 (option 1)
- Adult Learning
- Booking Required
- Domestic Abuse
- Family Support Services
- Help & Advice
- Mental Health
- Non-Children's Centre Services
- Relationship Breakdown
Free course for any woman who has been affected by an abusive relationship, whether they have left or are still living with an abusive partner. Ten 2 hour sessions – contact us for exact times and days.
What are it’s aims?
- To help women identify and understand domestic abuse
- To understand the effects and impact on children
- To enable women to spot the warning signs for future relationships
- To help women gain self-esteem and the confidence to improve the quality of their lives
- To give women the knowledge and tools to live a safer and happier life, free from abuse
- To empower women to break the cycle of abuse
Run by Pandora Project, the West Norfolk charity that supports women and children affected by domestic abuse.Who For? Women affected by domestic abuse (past or present)
How Much? Free
Booking Required? Yes
BookingsPlease note: Bookings can only be accepted from families within the Fakenham Surestart catchment area. If you are unsure you can enter your postcode here to find out. Contact your local Children's Centre to find out about the services on offer.
Bookings are closed for this event.