Welcome to our website where you can discover more about the activities, support and services we offer. We’re here to help all mums, dads and carers of 0-8s (including expectant parents) who live within the Fakenham Gateway SureStart reach area.
Examples of the services we provide:
- Activity groups for babies/children and their mums, dads or carers
- Storysack Library
- Advice and support with parenting and other issues that affect family life such as housing, debts, separation, disability, domestic violence, drug/alcohol misuse or mental health issues
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Support including free loan of TENS machines and breast pumps.
- Information and advice on getting into training or finding work
- Help with finding childcare and childcare element of tax credits
- Access to IT and internet facilities for job searches and e-learning
All our services and activities are free.
Why not pop in and see us or give us a call to find out more? We are based on the site of Fakenham Infant and Nursery School on Norwich Road, close to the town Centre.
To find your nearest children’s centre in Norfolk click here
For more information on SureStart click here
The governing body of Fakenham Infant and Nursery School is the Centre’s lead partner and receives funding from Norfolk County Council to run the Centre.
The centre has an advisory group which helps to steer the centre forwards to meet the needs of our local community. This group is made up of parents, professionals and agencies that the centre works with. If you would like to become involved in making decisions about the services that the centre offers then contact us for further information. Your opinions count so help us make a difference to children in our community!