Welcome to our website where you can discover more about the activities, support and services we offer. We’re here to help all families of 0-8s (including expectant parents) who live within the Fakenham Gateway SureStart area. Not sure if you’re in our area? Enter your postcode here and click on Children’s Centre Reaches to find out.
We are open
Monday to Thursday
8.30am – 5.00pm
Examples of the services we provide:
- Activity groups for babies/children and their mums, dads or carers
- Storysack Library
- Advice and support with parenting and other issues that affect family life such as housing, debts, separation, disability, domestic violence, drug/alcohol misuse or mental health issues
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Support including free loan of TENS machines and breast pumps.
- Information and advice on getting into training or finding work
- Help with finding childcare and childcare element of tax credits
- Access to IT and internet facilities for job searches and e-learning
All our services and activities are free
(however donations are most welcome to help cover the costs of resources)
Why not pop in and see us or give us a call to find out more? We are based on the site of Fakenham Infant and Nursery School on Norwich Road, close to the town Centre.